This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Saturday 9 March 2013

I GOT THE GOLD PANDA 4 EVER!

Holy sweet potatoes!

As you many have seen the title for this blog post, I now have Gold Membership for EVER!


When I logged into Panfu with my Membership. I were automatically wearing that Golden Top Hat.
And when I click on my profile. Instead of having a Gold Crown. It were that Gold Top Hat instead. (Which is more cooler)
I took some pictures.
(Just so you know. The code doesn't work no more. Feel free to try it, but it won't work. Once a 10 digit code has been redeemed, it CANNOT be used again.) 

Why does the 6 month Membership cost the same as the Lifetime Membership?






I were really excited getting this Membership.
And I just couldn't refuse this offer. 
Anyway, I'll see you all around Panfu!
- The one and only, Damian101

7 comments:

  1. Awesome!Your so lucky :) I love reading your blog :D

    ~Taffeyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! LUCKY ad GREAT for you!!!
    TTYL

    ~Cutey584

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky D: I want it but its too expensive. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)
      Yeah I thought it were expensive too.
      But for lifetime membership, I just couldn't refuse that offer.

      Delete

Blog Archive