This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Thursday 14 March 2013

Some Of My Panda Clothing Styles

Good morning everyone.

I got up pretty early this morning and went on Panfu.
There were hardly no one online.
There were around 8 people!
It were quite...Too quite!

So nothing is going on in Panfu today.
So I thought I would post something in the blog; now that I am blogging more often and on time.
I would post the picture time, but I didn't get enough pictures. 
So then I thought why not post some of my panda styles, 
it's been ages since I last did that.

But before I go on ahead with it. 
I would like to make a little quiz.

Basically if anyone has been in Panfu for a while or anyone that has known me for a while, then listen up!
So here is the question:

In Panfu, What Were My First Panfu Style?

I'll give you some help before I let you think what it is.
So it's NOT my style I have now (The black hedgehog hair, black suit and black tie)


So it's not that one.
I will give you some more help.
There is a total of 4 items:
  • A Panda Head Item.
  • A Panda Torso Item
  • A Panda Feet Item.
  • And An Item In The Panda Stuff.
So 4 items. If you don't know, just have a guess.
And I haven't worn it for a while. Well, I did a while ago for a few minuets.

I'll post what it looks like next Friday, so you have 8 days to try and guess it.
Good luck!

Now here is some styles of mine.
(Sorry if I might have posted some of these styles before in that post I made a while ago.)










This style has the Peluca hair (NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
The Green Winter Hat (NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
The Panfu Pullover (NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
The Cargo Pants
And the Comic Sneakers. 

Every item I am wearing is boys (Yes, that hat is boys haha)
I like to call this style: Damian101 Classic.










I never wear this kinda of Gangster stuff. I did wear it now-and-then a few years back. But It's a little too much for me.

This style has the Black Fashion Hair
Skull Bandana,
Star Make-up,
MJ Sunglasses,
Designer Hoodie, 
Hoodie (Which goes over the Designer Hoodie) 
Coin Necklace, 
Baggy Shorts (NO LONGER AVAILABLE) 
High Top Sneakers 
And The Ghettoblaster.

I like to call this style: Damian101 Gangster.
(Every item I am wearing is boys.)










If you're thinking this style is a bit strange. Just keep reading. I'll tell you.

This style has the Black Fashion Hair, 
Green Panfu Cap, 
Diva Sunglasses
Star Make-up
Jersey Pullover
Cargo Pants
And Blue Checker Shoes.

I like to call this style: Damian101 Old School.
The reason why it is old school is because boys used to wear those sunglasses, the cap, and that pullover.
Seriously. No one hardly wears them now. And you know how MOST girls in Panfu always wear boys clothing. Well if a guy had to wear SOMETHING that were girls in Panfu, it would be those sunglasses. They used to be in style, and now hardly no one wears them.
(Every item I am wearing, accept the sunglasses; are boys)










I know, the shoes on the profile look big. Har-Har-Har! (They are OLD shoes!)

This style has the Black Hedgehog Hair (NO LONGER AVAILABLE) 
Baseball Cap (NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
Red Sports Shirt (NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
Short Sleeved Shirt (NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
Purple Shorts (NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
And Blue Sneakers (NO LONGER AVAILABLE)

I like to call this style: Damian101 Rare. Because every item I am wearing is rare, and pretty good looking at the same time.
(Every item I am wearing is boys.)










This style has the Black Hedgehog Hair (NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
Checkered Shirt
Checkered Shorts
And Checkered Van Shoes.

I like to call this style: Damian101 Checkered.
(And yes, every item is boys.)

 Okay, one more style.








This style has the Orange and Red Beanie (An Item That Is also Never Worn)
Peluca Hair (NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
Shirt With Stripped Tie.
Cargo Shorts.
And The Converse Shoes.

I like to call this style: Damian101 Cool
(Yes, every item is boys. I see most girls wear those shoes and the shirt.)

And that's all for today.
I will make another post like this again.
I might add in some costumes, or some funny/random stuff.

Remember. Try and guess what my first style were.
You can still get the items in the Clothes catalogue today!

Bye bye!
- The one and only, Damian101

P.S. Does anyone still know how to do the Item Hack?
I haven't tried to find another why to get items.
I know my German Panfu friends have been trying.
But If anyone knows, could you let me know.
I know that when you tell everyone a cheat, they end up telling everyone else.
But I'm an honest guy and I'll keep it a secret. And I've found LOTS of cheats on Panfu my.
I think I were the one who found out the Moderator Hack (Which no longers works)
I mean there could have been other people that knew it too. But I had never seen any YouTube videos (Until   now) of the Moderator Hack.

I would be forever grateful if anyone knew the hack still. 

1 comment:

  1. Damian I just downloaded Cheat Engine 6.2 do you know any other hacks/cheats you know

    Ik how to do the money cheat but how about the slime cheat and stuff if you want i won't tell anyone and instead you can write a comment on my blog on how to do it but I won't publish it

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive