This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Saturday 23 March 2013

Panfu's Easter Egg Hunt 2013 (Egg #4) + My Original Panfu Outfit




Morning everyone!

After finding today's Egg, there will only be 5 Eggs to find!



At first I thought the Library. I know that's a comfy place to go to, but there isn't any sort of stand...
But then I knew where it was.
The Race Track.



When it said "stand", I thought it would have been on that Golden Podium.
But there it was, sitting on one of those seats.

Race Track



And now to show you all what my original Panfu outfit is...
No one guessed it right. Then again, who could?




            


I don't know what I were thinking?
But back then, that were a GREAT look!
Many people liked it. A space rocking, guitar playing astronaut. 
It looks way better on the original Panda look...:(
(A few years ago. There were no gender on Panfu. Everyone looked the same. But the Pandas looked sooooo cute!)

Anyway:
I'll post some pictures tomorrow of those new cheats I found.
Bye byeeeeeee

- The one and only, Damian101

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive