This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Wednesday 12 December 2012

12th Of December 2012 Advent Gift + Clothes Cheat Now Works! + Booster Machine

Hey guys.

I am super excited right now.
Last night, I could barely sleep with the excitement!
It's taken almost a year to figure out how to do the clothes cheat, and to make sure that the items stay in the inventory!
Well, yesterday it finally worked!

But before I go on with that news.
Here is today's Advent gift...





The clothes cheat also works on furniture items, and tree-houses. 
So basically it is an item cheat.
I think the cheat works on bolly's and wooby's too.
I haven't tried it yet.

Ahhh anyway. Now with the last bit of news before I ramble on with the cheat.
Today the booster machine is active.


Okay. Now with the cheat.

It's taken almost a year. 
Almost a fricken year to get this cheat right.
And it were right under my nose.
I can't believe I didn't do it before.

This item cheat works on ANY! item (accept Kamaria's outfit, Ella's outfit, Max's outfit, Lila_Monkey AKA The awesome purple monkey. And the golden crown. The reason why it doesn't work on them is because they are special protected items that no-one should be able to wear.)

Now if anyone would want me to get them any items.
You do have to give me you're account.
I know most of you may be thinking. "Nahhh I shouldn't give my account away. You'll tell everyone!"
Well, you are right with that.
But when I first got Cheat Engine. 
I did the cheat on 37 people's accounts. 
That's right. I keep a note of paper with me and write anything down that is a memory in Panfu. 
Like on the 11th of October 2010 were the day I first found my good old friend (Peachpies, AKA Voldemorts_NanxD)

But I did the money cheat on 37 accounts in Panfu. And those accounts were not mine.
And every person were happy with what I did. Nothing went wrong. You know why?
Because when I use their account. I use it secretly. I don't tell anyone the password. And before I use the their accounts. I tell them to make sure to change the password when I am done. 
I am an honest person people. If you want me to get you some items, put it in the comment section. The comment will NOT be published on the blog. And will be kept a secret with me.

Anyway. The items cheat works with anyone.
It doesn't matter if you are a GP or not.
If you are not a Gold Panda, then you can only get a limited amount of items. Still lots.
If you are a Gold Panda, you can get anything from the Napasapa suit, to the old Santa outfits.

Here is some items I did on my __Damian101__ account.
These items are items which anyone can get.

Those blue and orange caps are the caps you get at the Sports Field. I also have the graduation cap. An item that were old. But is now used for an award in the Expert of the week. Plus that Max and Ella background is an old and rare item. 
The Santa hat is an item for the first Christmas in the German Panfu. The English Panfu didn't exist then.


The Napasapa T-shirt is good. Also the pokopet shirt. That robot suit. No-one has. It should have been an item for a reward when you get to a certain level. One person does have the robot suit in the English Panfu. Their were an Expert of the week. and the prize were the robot suit and the graduation cap.

The skis on Panfu at Christmas 2010. And those big shoes which someone won on the Expert of the week.
Lot's of background.


The Blog Ambassador's Lollipop is an item that only Max and Ella have. And I have it haha.


So as you can see. There is a lot.
I will make a post tomorrow if the Bolly and Wooby cheat works.
(You are most likely have to be a GP to get them)
And I will post more pictures of soem more items too.

Bye everyone!
The one and only. Damian101

P.S REMEMBER. If you want any items. Tell me in privet. You're password will be kept a secret with me. And soon as I am done, you can change the password. I don't want to keep any account's. I have hundreds. And an account with old clothing. I don't need any more accounts haha.

P.P.S If you see my around Panfu. Please don't say how I did the cheat in Panfu.
If Panfu find out. They could fix the cheat and make it so no-one can do it anymore (Just like the Gold member cheat and moderator cheat. Yes their were a cheat where you became a Moderator, you could kick/ban people. Panfu fixed it within a week : (

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive