This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Tuesday 25 December 2012

Merry Christmas Everyone! + No More Advent Gifts + No More Christmas Tree? + Gift Time (28)

Happy Christmas Everyone!

Hope you all are having fun with the presents you got! 
I know I am. I got the Nintendo3DS.

There is no longer any gifts to collect at the igloo.
The Gingerbread man is gone! He never even said goodbye.


When I went to the Jungle, I noticed the Christmas tree were gone?

The Jungle seems so much bigger, now that the tree isn't there.
Not too sure why it's gone on Christmas day though?
Who takes down a Christmas tree, on Christmas day?

Anyway.
And now for today's gold gift.

Pretty good.
It doesn't do much though.


Hope you all enjoy the rest of Christmas.

Oh and spoiler alert!
I know what will be happening on New Years Eve in Panfu.
I think it will be like in 2010.
Where the reward is a horseshoe. And you collect some sort of "Lucky Pig"

And another spoiler alert!
In a few days. Panfu will be back the snowboarding outfit rewards.
There hasn't been any of them since 2009!
Basically you get these rare items.
A snowboarder jacket, goggles, and something else.

So yeah.
Bye bye everyone. And Merry Christmas!

The one and only. Damian101

P.S. Thank goodness for GP day this Friday.

2 comments:

  1. hey damian do you know how to switch my account data to different one like Dipuzaman had the glow and I want to switch it to _Dipuzaman_ now that it is banned

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darn. I'm not too sure about that one. Sorry

      Delete

Blog Archive