This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Monday 24 December 2012

Christmas Eve! + 24th Of December 2012 Advent Gift

One more night to sleep everyone!

I started writing this post at 2:43PM
Anyone who lives in Australia, it is already Christmas for them...Well right now it is 1:43AM for them. So in a few hours they will be opening their presents!

And talk about presents.
Today's Advent gift.




About time.
The Rudolph costume. 










I'm not going to post today's 'Where's Damian?'
I'm a bit tired. I had to do the late Christmas shopping today.
And I won't be online from now until maybe New Years Eve.

So I'll see you all soon.
Hope you all have a Merry Christmas. And a Happy New Year.
(This year sure has been quick)

The one and only. Damian101

P.S. You have under 6 days left to vote on the poll.
The poll is near the very top of the page.
If you haven't voted ready, then get voting! Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive