This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Monday 10 December 2012

Christmas Costumes From 2011 That Are Available In The Clothes Catalogue!

Hey guys.

This is the second post for today.
But this is something important.

At 10:30PM.
I were about to go offline.
I went into the clothes catalogue.
And went on the costumes tab.

Look what came up!





They were some of the prizes in the Christmas Advent in 2011.

And the best thing is that you don't need to be a Gold Member to buy them.
AND...If you had them from last year. You can buy them again!
I now have 2 Santa's, 2 Snowman's 2 Gingerbread man and 2 Angel's.

Isn't that great!?





Get buying the costumes now!
(That's if you want to buy them. I mean. Panfu might get rid of them soon! And they are rare!)
Bye bye!

The one and only.Damian101

P.S Thank You emerge for being a good friend.
I met her for a few minuets tonight. And already, she is in my friend list. Click right HERE! to check her blog out. She not long made it! She is so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive