This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Wednesday 19 December 2012

19th Of December 2012 Advent Gift

Hey-O!

Sorry to all the people who haven't yet been given items.
There is so many people in my comment section, which is awaiting for moderation.
But doing the item cheat all the time gets very... Thrust-rating!
It is some work to do. And trying to find certain items is a pain!
Don't worry I will get you them. I just pick people at random.
I will get them done soon! well I sure hope so anyway.

Not much going on today, other than today's Advent gift.





I think most people use fairy lights as a decoration at Christmas time.
I have them everywhere.

That's it for today. Not much, but yeah.
Happy Holidays!

The one and only. Damian101

P.S. I will get you all the items way before Christmas. Maybe this Friday, or the weekend.
Just having a short break from the cheats. It does take a while to do. I am doing this because you are all my friends. And you all mean something to me : )

2 comments:

  1. [; I love fairy lights.

    I don't celebrate Christmas though - But anyway, my sister got this pack of snowflake fairy lights and I'm so jealous. o.o

    -Deedstar<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, you don't celebrate Christmas!?
      It's the best thing ever!
      And lucky for your sister : )

      Delete

Blog Archive