This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Thursday 27 December 2012

My Friend Code For Nintendo 3DS

I hope you've all had a jolly good Christmas!
Soon it will be New Year.
I've not got much to say on this blog post.

But to anyone who has a Nintendo 3DS. And might want to add my on the Friends List.
Well here is my Friend Code...

3496-9466-5971

If you do add me. Make sure to let me know who you are.
If you wish to tell me yours. Put it in the comment section below. (And if you wish no one else to see the Friend Code. Say in comment that you don't want me to publish the comment.)

Happy Holidays!

The one and only. Damian101

4 comments:

  1. DUDE I JUST ADDED YOU ITS MEH INDI!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. my code is 3368-1018-5830 oh and when you add me say it came from internet ''not'' local

    ReplyDelete
  3. wish I can freind you with a wii don't have a nintedo 3ds just a wii

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive