This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Thursday 20 December 2012

20th Of December 2012 Advent Gift

Hey guys.

This is going to be a short post today.
I currently don't have any pictures for this weeks 'Picture Time'
I forgot to take some pictures.
Sorry.




This is actually the last background for this Christmas. 
A total of 3 backgrounds.



Pretty sweet.
And it's almost Christmas!
I can't believe it's the 20th already.
Getting so much closer.

The one and only. Damian101

3 comments:

  1. Damian check your new comments for the rare products

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Damian!! I made a picture for your blog :)
    Check it out!
    http://i50.tinypic.com/2vttqxc.png
    (click link to see)
    -Your friend, Emerge xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey emerge.
      That's a really good picture.
      I'll put it up soon : )

      Delete

Blog Archive