This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Thursday 20 December 2012

Some Bad News : (

What's going on guys?

This is my second blog post of today.
But I have some news to tell you all.

I'm soooo pissed off right now.
Panfu has actually gotten worse and worse.

First they have actually deactivated TeddyRulz2002's account.
A friend of mine in Panfu.
Teddy wrote about it in her blog. Click right HERE! to see what she said.
If teddy doesn't get her account Back, she said she might be leaving forever! (unless her dad can make her another account)

Second. Panfu have actually put up a "Protection" code.
Basically I can NO longer get any more items in Panfu.
When I go to do the item cheat. It logs you off automatically. Stopping you from getting any items, what-so-ever.
Me and all the German Pandas are ANNOYED!

And not only that. But I were meant to get all you guys some items. And now I can't!
Look I'm sorry guys. It's not me. It's Panfu. And I deleted all the comments with anyone's Password in them. This is all what is left in my "Awaiting Moderation" section with any comments... Feel free to change you're passwords, and no, I didn't do this to steal anyone's Panfu account. I have my own accounts.


There is one comment from someone who is suppose to be kept secret. It's one of my German friends. 
As you can see there is only 1 comment.

Why can't Panfu be like it were years ago.
Back then, there always were 2 servers which is completely full...
The last time I saw a full server in the English Panfu, that were over a year ago!

Seriously, Panfu is pissing me right off.
They hate me for some reason (I guess for doing cheats)
Like when some of my friends say my name. They get warnings from moderators. 
It's almost like I am a jinx.
But anyway, yeah. Panfu is bloody annoying.
A bit ago I were actually thinking about leaving Panfu...
It's just pissing me off...BIG TIME!
But I will wait though. Maybe give it a few months, just to see if Panfu gets a bit better.

See you later everyone
Happy Holidays!

The one and only. Damian101

P.S. When Panfu reached their 5th Birthday.
Soon in Panfu, their will be a special Panfu hat, and a Balloon.
The hat has a fan on it, which spins.


9 comments:

  1. IKR just cuz i said my blog name like 17 times I got Deactivavted

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Panfu is getting so stupid.
      I got a few warning messages from the moderators, for saying my bog link too.
      How is it bad?

      Delete
  2. I know right! Panfu even has new Chat Rules that doesn't even make sense and has no reason! They even deactivated my spare accout JUST for saying my blog link because ppl wanna know it. 'cutey584' also get blocked for that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same thing happened to dips.
      I can't believe Panfu!

      Delete
  3. I know Teddy got deactivated! I know how she feels I got deactivated once, but it's so sad that she might leave. D;

    Panfu used to be like ~ The best thing ever, and it's just getting worse.

    ~ Deedstar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not you too!
      It seems like everyone is being deactivated.
      I don't know what has happened to Panfu?

      Delete
    2. I KNOW RIGHT LIKE THE BEST VIRTUAL WEBSITE!

      Delete
    3. Yeah. And now it's becoming worse.

      Delete

Blog Archive