This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Thursday 13 December 2012

13th Of December 2012 Advent Gift + Picture Time (24)

Morning!

I can't believe yesterday were the 12/12/12
And we are so close to Christmas day now!
We are just over half way.

Today is another day to collect another gift from the advent.




Imagine going sledging while laying back and relaxing. That'd be so amazing.
Yesterday I did the item cheat again. I kinda got one of the advent items a bit early. It's a Santa sack. Right above the unicorn near the bottom left corner.

Oh yeah. I also tried the cheat on bolly's and wooby's.
Yesterday I said I would try it.
Well it works!


That bolly in the bottom right corner is an Easter bolly in 2009.


I also have the tiger bolly, and the gold bolly. And I am only level 5 haha. You have to be level 13 for the tiger bolly. And level 27 for the gold bolly.
You have to be a member to get these items (accept the tiger bolly)
Soon as I am no longer a member. The bolly's/wooby's will stay. But I won't be able to do anything with them.

Anyway.
Here's this weeks pictures. 


(Greyson34 had the rubber dingy stuck with him haha)





(This were taken in the German Panfu. My account is the 1_2_3_4_5. Thanks joschliu for being a nice friend)

CUTEFUNNYANDLOVE came on Panfu last night. I just had to take some pictures.

And panchu-dude also came online too. A friend who I haven't seen in a while!

 Me and panchu-dude, both as mice!


And that's the pictures for this week.
And that's today's blog post.
See ya'll around!

The one and only. Damian101

P.S. Just so you all know. The world ISN'T going to end, okay?
Don't believe in all of that rubbish. They said that it will end when it were year 2000. And they also said it in the mid 90's. It's just aloud of old rubbish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive