This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Wednesday 5 December 2012

5th Of December 2012 Advent Gift + Panfu Dipuzaman Is Back!

Hey people.

I had a comment on my blog today.
The comment is from a friend in Panfu. (Dipuzaman)
He has not been on Panfu for a while.
So Anyone who knows Dipuzaman (Who I like to call: dips. Or dip dips)
He is now back on Panfu!
If you see Dipuzaman, give him a nice warm welcome back! : )
Welcome back dip dips!
We definitely need to hang out.


Before I post today's advent gift...Did anyone else read today's Panfu blog post?
And was it me...But at the very end where the P.S would be...It were in German?

Here is what it looks like...


I translated it from German, to English. This is what it says...


Strange...?
Then again. Panfu is a German game. With German people who run Panfu.
I can't blame them to be honest.
Must be hard to run a business like that!

And now with today's advent gift:




Christmas can't be Christmas without a snow globe. 
I think everyone knows what a snow globe is.


If you click on the snow globe, you need snow fall!

I wonder who will be doing the advent gifts?
Would it be a reindeer?
Who it be a snowman?
Or would it be Santa Paws?
(That's right. Santa Paws. Little pun, haha)


That also reminds me.
There will be snow soon in Panfu.
It might be around the 12th of December.
I sure hope I have the calculations right. I did a cheat to see when it will be. 
So who knows. It might be a bit later than the 12th. It could even be before that.
Let's wait and see!
And this is what the snow looks like...


A Christmas wonderland!
Okay, that's all for now.
Bye bye
The one and only. Damian101

P.S I might not be online this Friday and Saturday. I am going all the way near the bottom of England. A bit near London. I won't be back until late Sunday. I might be taking my computer with me. Not too sure yet.

6 comments:

  1. Oh Reall i guess u dont even go on my blog anymore
    PLEASE do not post this comment on ur blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dipuzaman told me in a comment to post it.
      I were doing it for a friend.
      And where's the part for the mystery person thing?
      You told me to go on it and do one of them. But I don't know where it is?

      Delete
    2. oh its somewhere in the bottom of my blog and if u dont want to write about I am back well..

      Delete
  2. Okay just saying can you say I am back on your post and also do the Mystery Person Tryouts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey cutey.
      Yeah sure, I'll say you're back on Today's post.
      And I went right away to the mystery person (I didn't know who it were haha. I left a comment on you're blog!)

      : )

      Delete

Blog Archive