This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Thursday 6 December 2012

6th Of December 2012 Advent Gift + Picture Time (23)

Morning.

Yesterday were the last day for the Gingerbread man to hand out gifts.
And today. It is someone else?


(Not too sure why it still says the gingerbread man, haha)

Look, it's Santa Paws! Just like I said yesterday. (well, his last name isn't Paws. just some pun I made)







So this year, we get the skis much earlier!
They are normally the last gift you get from the Advent.
And like I said yesterday. There is going to be snow soon in Panfu.
Well, you heard it from Santa Paws himself!



And I now have 3 set of skis on My Damian101 account



And I have taken a few pictures in the past few days.
Not so many. But when it is next Thursday, I hope to have some more.








We are laughing at the Unicorn in my tree-house. It's rocks forward and back. And it...Looks like as if the Unicorns butt is hitting you in the face.



(If you look closely at this picture. You might see a small person who is invisible, dancing. That is Indigofu)

Thank You Rosey675, Indigofu and gracie for being good sports! I sure hope to take some more pictures with you guys all out there!
bye for now
The one and only. Damian101

P.S I will be making some changes on my blog soon.
I want to give it a little makeover. But I don't want to change the whole lot.
Just have a background. And re-do the blogs picture at the very top. (I need to add in more people but there's not much space left)

6 comments:

  1. Lol. I love hanging with Rosey shes so much fun and she has a great sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damian why dont u EVER go on my blog anymore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do go on it.
      I go on all of my friends blogs.

      Delete
  3. Yay I'm on your blog! :)
    Hope to talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive