This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Tuesday 4 December 2012

4th Of December 2012 Advent Gift + Gift Time (25)

Hey guys.

The clock is ticking towards Christmas!
Has everyone done their wish list yet?

Today's advent gift is something they had at Christmas 2010 in Panfu.






They look the same.
Accept the one from 2012 (Alpine Background) doesn't have those little houses.
But they pretty much are the same background.


I have to be a GP to put on the Alpine Background.

And from one gift, to another.
This weeks GP gift is...


When you click on it, the hat begins to float.

Then you see a puff of smoke.

Then it turns into little stars.

Then you see the puff of smoke again.

And then it turns back into a hat.


Pretty good.
That's it for today...I sure think anyway.
Bye bye!
The one and only. Damian101


4 comments:

  1. Heylo Damian I need some help I havn't been on Panfu for a reason for a while and I need to spread the word that I am back So will you mind helping me like put a blog post about or tell some people on Panfu That would be helpful

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive