This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Monday 3 December 2012

3rd Of December 2012 Advent Gift + Where's Damian? (24)

Hey guys.

Just another day to get another item from the gingerbread man.









And now for this weeks Where's Damian?

Last were I were...





In the lab.

But where am I this week?



I will say where I am next Monday.
Followed with a new location.
If you know where I am, but the answer in the comment section below.
Or just have a guess at home.

Bye bye!
The one and only. Damian101

1 comment:

Blog Archive