This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Tuesday 18 December 2012

18th Of December 2012 Advent Gift + Item Cheat News + Little Panfu Mistake & Gift Time (27)

Hey guys.

I've been getting so many comments from people to do the item cheat.
In order for me to do that to you're accounts. I need the Username and Password from you.
And any comments with you're Username and Password, will NOT be published on the blog.
I keep it all secret. Like Smoshy18, Greyson34 and emerge.
They are Gold Panda accounts. I never intended to keep them, because I don't need any more accounts.
I have hundreds of Panfu accounts.
And having an account which is Gold; which isn't yours. Doesn't really seem the same.

So if you want me to get you some items
Post you're account and password in the comment section.
Once I got you some items. CHANGE YOU'RE PASSWORD!
And if you wish to get some certain items (like Dipuzaman has told me) let me know. (Like the Easter Bolly, a Santa suit, some skis etc etc)

And if you have already commented me you're username and password. Don't worry, I will get to it.
It does take a while to do the cheat. I don't just drag the items in the inventory, and then it's done.
It's a bit more than that. And depending on how many items I get you. It can take around 20 minuets to get you them!
And no...This isn't illegal. This isn't bad for Panfu.
It's just a simple cheat that all the German Panda's are doing.
It's as simple as pie.

One last thing about the cheats before I move on.
If you are NOT a Gold Panda. Not to worry. I can still get you many, many items! (Like the graduation cap what you get as a reward in the expert of the week, a Santa hat which wasn't in the English Panfu. The Napasapa shirt, when Napasapa first came to Panfu in 2008. A Youth T-shirt, Some backgrounds, some tree-houses... I think you get the point.)
And if you still aren't convinced that I am not trustworthy. Ask Smoshy18, Greyson34 or emerge. All I did was went on their accounts. Get them their items. and went off, just like as if nothing happened. And I don't fool around on the accounts. I don't change the clothing. I don't redecorate the tree-house. I wait for you to see what items are awaiting for you in the inventory!

Okay moving on. First today's Advent gift.







The window is pretty magical.
You see snow falling!



Today I noticed a little mistake in Panfu.
It isn't a HUGE mistake. But it caught my eye.

Have a look at the Sports Field. There is no snow on the field?

But when you go to the field...There is NO snow on the pitch?
Strange...?
And on the map there is no snow on top of the gym. And the wooden hut thing. And even around the field.

Now the last thing, this weeks Gold gift.



A cute looking cloud with a Santa hat on. 
But when you click on it, it begins to snow.
And if you want it to stop snowing. Simply click on the cloud again.

That's all for today. See you around!
The one and only. Damian101

P.S. One week today until it's Christmas!
I can't wait! Best time of the year!

1 comment:

Blog Archive