This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Saturday 1 December 2012

1st Of December 2012 Advent Gift + Beach Glitch

Hey guys.

Yesterday I said the first gift were the gingerbread man outfit. 
Turns out I miss read Panfu's blog. So sorry about that.

Unfortunately, this year...
Panfu didn't make the igloo : (
In the Jungle, there is a Gingerbread man on the right-hand side. And a Christmas tree (Normally it is in the Courtyard, at the Castle). The Christmas tree is where the Robot were.


If you talk to the Gingerbread man everyday. You will get a gift from him.





















So from now, until the end of December. 
You will get a gift from the gingerbread man.
It's like the igloo. In the igloo someone had to throw a waterbomb at the fire.
Then you quickly had to grab the gift, before the fire comes back.

This is what the gift looks like. 
(I redecorated my tree-house on my __Damian101__ account. And my Damian101 account.
I do have more items. But I have to be a Gold member to use them.





I have more items on the Damian101 account. As it is more older than the __Damian101__ account.

And because it is Saturday.
I will show you this weeks glitch.
This week, it is at the beach.

First stand somewhere on the left side of the beach. So it is in a good sight of that rock where the red arrow is pointing.

With the very end of the mouse. Click on the rock with the arrow.
You're avatar should look something like this...

When you're panda looks like this. Click anywhere in a place that you shouldn't be allowed in.
(Like the fire or the water)



And if you want to walk on the wooden pier, without going to the Underwater School.
Then all you do is walk bit by bit on the pier.
The sign saying to go to the Underwater School doesn't pop up.

Hope you all have fun!
And hope you all have a Merry Christmas!
I am soooooo excited for Christmas!

The one and only. Damian101

2 comments:

  1. I love advert season :D i remember last year i got the winter ski's on the last day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the advent season too!
      It's just the best!

      And I got the skis too.
      They are pretty good. I like it how they slide through the snow.

      Delete

Blog Archive