This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Saturday 29 December 2012

New Year's Party + Confetti (Yesterday's Post)

Morning.

I were suppose to post this yesterday.
But I just couldn't be bothered. 
Gold Panda Day were on, I didn't really go online though yesterday.



Now that it is close to New Year. We can all throw confetti.





Also the gift machine were on yesterday. 
It were that horseshoe thing.



And if you go to the Ballroom, like last year, there is a party.









I got my outfit ready for New Year...


Just my normal outfit...But with a New Year's hat on instead.



Happy New Year Everyone!
The one and only. Damian101

P.S. Can people please quit copying each others blog. I'm the one who gets the blame how "Apperently I started copying first" If anything everyone copied me with the friends list. Having pictures and then a caption about them. I never copied anyone's blog. I just went along with my blog design. I still need to do lots of work on my blog. And I've been blogging for over a year and a half.

P.P.S. There is only 1 day left to vote on the poll.

14 comments:

  1. After new year is gona be awesome!! Panfu will soon be 5 years old and they will celebrate it. There will be a big cake in san franpanfu and you can throw cake !! And there will be balloons on many places.. anyway i`m looking forward to it !! Mayby you have allready seen the items panfu made some time ago?
    They really took a step forward with the first moving clothing in panfu though it`s only a hat.. And of course a green balloon.... I don`t have any more information than that but anyway i`m looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Damian Can you please add my Blog to the Info you put about me on the bottom of your blog? I added your Blog to the Info I put about you on the bottom of my Blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No like don't just say I have a blog. Can you add my link: 'panfureaders.blogspot.com'

      Delete
    2. No like don't just say I own a blog. Can you add my blog link: 'panfureaders.blogspot.com'?

      Delete
    3. Sorry I did add a link in. I think it broke. I'll add it into the caption.

      Delete
    4. Why is there two Okay's I must have out 2 Okay's by mistake. You can delete one.

      Delete
  3. Hey Hi Buddy its me Pintuska your Bro i like your blog so much buddy please can you share my blog too in your blogs here is link for my bloghttp://transfortrollcheatsblog.wordpress.com/
    please share this in your blog please :)
    your Bro (Pitnsuka)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey pint. I tried the blog link. It keeps on saying

      Your search - bloghttp://transfortrollcheatsblog.wordpress.com/ - did not match any documents.

      Try and send me the link again.

      Delete
    2. No Damian it's not-'bloghttp://transfortrollcheatsblog.wordpress.com/
      It's just
      http://transfortrollcheatsblog.wordpress.com/
      I tried that one it worked. The word blog you don't add. Your bro was just saying ''Here is the link for my blog''. Your Bro just forgot to put a Space between the word blog and the Blog Link.

      Delete
    3. I were just putting it in as it were.

      Delete

Blog Archive