This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Sunday 30 December 2012

50 Blog Followers + 24,716 Views + 698 Comments

Happy Holidays Everyone

Just a little blog report here.
And Thank YOU! to all 50 people that have followed my blog. (There is 51 followers, but I am excluding myself)

Thank You:
Doron
Emerge
Smoshy
Popuri
G Mod
Ciara Hoey
Ipsgirl1
TeddyRulz2002
sebastian25
Sammy Suarez
Purplerose44
Greyson Panda
Panfu Dipuzaman
Indigofu2627
Tobie Nucholson
Panfu Cutey584
Rosey675
Valeria Roman
Violet
meme
adin rasheedi
Not_The_Real_Kamaria
kaboosh
SpongeBob Lover
Bedal
Ronny
Panfu Cutefunnyandlove
Baylee Holder
Gabidutton
SoPhiE
SierraMcCormick
Star Reporters
Ifeellucky
Tillervo
lia241
FlowerPower
Panfu101
panfu_is_the_best
PandaBear
Jaaack
fulla2004
panda(7432)
uncut12
Kassia
alexandru17
Afroza Ruma
afraakristina
Hristikan Mihajlovic

Thank you to all of those who have followed my blog.
I will do another one of these when I reach 100 followers!

My blogs views has hit an amazing: Twentyfour Thousand, Sevenhundred and Seventeen views. AND COUNTING!

And 698 people have commented on my blog!

Thank you everyone. 
And I will do work on my blog.
(Not a big change because I want to leave it how it is.)
But if you have any thoughts you will like to tell me. Let me know.

Bye bye!

The one and only. -Damian101

P.S. I can't wait for the new Animal Crossing on Nintendo 3DS.
When it is available to pre-order. I am so going to order it : )

1 comment:

  1. You're the best blogger I know.
    If you play cp go to my blog, or tell you're friends about my blog (:
    http://yournewsaboutclubpenguin.blogspot.com/

    -Valeria

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive