This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Sunday 9 December 2012

9th Of December 2012 Advent Gift

Hey guys, I'm back.

It's good to be back home.
On Friday I got the gift from the gingerbread man. And from the gift machine.
But I didn't have enough time to take a picture.


In the gift machine it were a rainbow clock.
It actually has the time on it that works.
So whatever time zone you are in, it will be the correct time where ever you live!

And the advent gift were a present shaped bathtub.

And on the 8th the gift were a Christmas wreath. 
I missed that gift. I'll show you in in a few days. (Knowing that all of you have it)

And now for today's gift...




Another Christmas costume to go to the collection.

I'm not going to bother putting up this weeks glitch and video.
I'll just leave it for next week.
I'm too tired.
Bye bye.

The one and only. Damian101

6 comments:

  1. Hello Damian, I've made a blog and I've advertised your blog there! Check it out http://emepanfu.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey emerge.
      Thank you very much!
      I checked you're blog out. It's really good.
      I left a comment on their.
      See you around!

      : )

      Delete
  2. Damian guess what there won't be snow on Panfu read the panfu blog what a pity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I were worrying about that. No snow at Christmas. That's mad!
      But thank God that there's snow now!

      Delete
  3. Glad your back, Damian!
    The rainbows a perfect friend for MR. UNICORN!
    Lol xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good to be back rosemary haha.
      Hahaha that Unicorn is uber funny.

      Delete

Blog Archive