This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Monday 17 December 2012

17th Of December 2012 Advent Gift + Panfu Winter Homepage & Where's Damian? (26)

8 more sleeps to go until Christmas!
Ooooooh this is exciting!

And today in the Advent. You'll find something to get you into a Christmas mood.





I have these decorations at my house too!
I put my decorations up yesterday.
We were a bit late with putting them up this year.
Not too sure why?

And because it's Christmas/Winter.
Like last year. Panfu have put a winter theme on the website.

Makes a good change instead of having to look at the same thing.


And now for the last thing.
This weeks 'Where's Damian?'

Last week I were...



At the Old Harbour.

But where am I this week?


I'll say where I am next Monday (ON CHRISTMAS EVE)
and post a new location.
If you know where I am, put it in the comment section below. 
Or just play it at home and wait on Monday to see if you were right!
Bye for now...

The one and only. Damian101

P.S. Have you been making any New Years revelations yet?
Mine is to learn the guitar. 

5 comments:

  1. Your at the Swimming Pool!!!

    And by the way, I make New Year's Resolutions and I just never do them, I'm so lazy.....

    Glad to see Popcorn the Unicorn is doing well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Damian! I just want to ask you if you can give me some rare items like you gave Smoshy.
    Thanks's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah sure. I am happy to get you some items.
    But I need the password from you. (the password will be kept secret with me, and will not be publish on the blog)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you promise you won't tell ANYONE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honest to God.
      I swear on my life.
      I've done this so many times now on people's accounts. It's unbelievable. If you feel like you don't want to tell me. Then that's fine, not a problem. But I'm you're friend cutey. I won't tell anyone it.

      Delete

Blog Archive